Available in Endless Color Selections
Plastic laminate is basically a sandwich of plastic-coated papers. It is manufactured from layers of kraft paper, a decorative paper layer, and a clear surface plastic layer under high temperature and pressure. The color and patterns you see are simply layers of decorative paper. The clear plastic surface layer protects the decorative paper from abrasion and moisture. The sheets are usually bonded to a substrate such as 45# density particleboard.
Decorative laminates are available in an endless color selection and numerous finishes. There are many new laminate finishes that have the look and texture of stone without the cost. Laminate’s moderate price and durability make it the most widely used surfacing material for builders and remodelers.
Benefits of Laminate
Plastic laminate is a durable, easy-to-maintain surface.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Cambria Installation Associate
Cambria® trusts only the finest associates to work with our fabricated slabs, installing them with meticulous precision and skill to ensure they perform as perfectly as they were crafted. Chosen for their dedication to upholding the same family values, operating integrity, and expertise that Cambria was founded upon, our exclusive installation partners are highly respected among their peers due to the impeccable standards of excellence and customer service they exhibit every day within the communities they serve.
- Lifetime Warranty with Cambria
- Cambria is a Green Product
The Cambria Gallery
Cambria quartz surfaces is available at Creative Surfaces Countertops & Tile. The Cambria Gallery conveniently located right next door to our showroom is designed for our dealers, home builders, designers and you the customer to look, touch, and feel the beauty of natural stone.
Four great reasons to buy Cambria.
No appointment is necessary…stop by anytime at your convenience. Check out these videos for more information on Cambria quartz surfaces…
Everyday cleaning of our products is as simple as a quick wipe with a damp sponge. All resist muddy fingerprints, coffee spills and so much more. Be sure to read and follow the recommended care and cleaning procedures.
A Few Notes of Caution
Prolonged exposure of the laminate surface to bleach will cause discoloration. Hot pans and heat-producing appliances (such as electric skillets), when set directly upon countertops, can mar the product’s beauty. Always use a heat shield, hot pad or trivet.
PRODUCT CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Acidic or abrasive cleaners can damage laminate surfaces; do not use them.
- Drain cleaners containing lye will permanently damage the laminate surface. If you spill a drain cleaner, wipe it up immediately and rinse it several times with water.
- Hair, textile and food dyes can cause permanent stains. If dye should happen to spill, wipe it up immediately with dishwashing detergent or an all-purpose cleaner.
- Never place pots or dishes directly from the oven or burner on an unprotected laminate surface; such extreme heat can cause cracking or blistering.
- Do not work with oven cleaners on an unprotected countertop. Wipe spills away promptly and rinse several times with water.
- Rust removers contain harsh chemicals which will quickly cause permanent damage.
- If a spill occurs, wipe off all residue immediately, wash thoroughly with soapy water and rinse several times.
- Steel wool and other abrasive pads will damage Wilsonart Laminate. Don’t use them for cleaning and don’t store steel wool pads on your countertop; the metal can rust and leave stains.
- Toilet bowl cleaners contain harsh chemicals that can cause permanent damage. If spills occur, wipe up immediately, wash the surface with soapy water and rinse several times.
Suggested Cleaning Products
- Soft Cotton Cloth
- Warm Water
- Mild Soap
- Glass Plus®
- Grease Relief®
- Dow Bathroom Cleaner
- Scrubbing Bubbles™
- Lysol® Disinfectant
- Basin/Tub/Tile Cleaner
- Mr. Clean®
- TOP JOB®
- Formula 409®
*Prolonged exposure to bleach will cause discoloration.